Direct mp4 download or play

There seems to be an area inside my house where this meter which is totally passive (no battery or active electronics, only a 4 foot whip antenna) can be deflected more than half way. Only electricity can do that. I made sure anything that can produce electromagnetic energy was switched off or as far away from the meter as possible. Devices include a baby room monitor, cordless or cell phones, and wi-fi. I’ve known about this ever since I moved into this house in 2002. It is probably the cause of poor radio reception I’ve been plagued with, as some tuners can become “desensed” when bombarded with strong electromagnetic fields. It’s kind of creepy and I wonder if it is slowly driving me out of my mind. I originally posted this on FaceBook about three months ago, but rest assured this phenomenon is still happening!